Laser piles surgery is one of the most advanced forms of piles treatment. It is less invasive, where no tissues are cut. The affected part is treated through laser treatment with precision. In this blog, you will learn various aspects of laser treatment along with a few facts which are less known to others.
While performing laser surgery, the best piles surgeon in Kolkata uses a diode laser and passes it through the natural anal opening. At the same time, the laser energy is also applied to the haemorrhoidal mass. Emitting the controlled laser energy reaches the submucosal area and shrinks the hemorrhoid’s mass. After that, fibrotic reconstruction generation ensures the mucosa follows the underlying tissue. This prevents prolapse recurrence by preventing any foreign materials from being left in the body.
Laser piles surgery is a single-day care treatment procedure that provides several benefits over conventional surgery. Compared with traditional surgery, laser treatment can effectively treat hemorrhoids by minimizing the symptoms and reducing post-surgery pain. At the same time, there are several other benefits of laser treatment seen among patients with severe external thrombosis, anal spasms, fistula, varicose veins, and fissure problems. Here are a few more reasons why laser treatment is considered the better form of piles treatment than open surgery.
- Laser piles surgery takes less time to complete.
- The patient can be discharged immediately after the surgery on the same day.
- It involves more precision and a lesser chance of surgical errors compared to traditional surgical processes.
- The best laser surgeon in Kolkata ensures no scar during sutureless treatment.
- Quickest recovery because it involves no cuts or stitches.
- It involves Minimal or no post-surgery pain.
- The risk of infection after laser surgery is less.
- Laser piles surgery minimizes the risk of rectal stenosis or prolapse.
- Laser surgery is aesthetically the best surgical procedure that helps in boosting the confidence of patients while undergoing treatment.
- The anal sphincter action can be preserved through laser surgery.
- It involves the least rates of recurrence.
- After the completion of the laser surgery, the patient does not need to visit the piles doctor frequently for the check-up.
- The success rate of laser piles surgery is extremely high.
- Laser surgery for piles treatment involves less or zero blood loss, unlike conventional open piles surgery.
These are a few less-known facts about laser piles surgery that you can learn before undergoing the treatment of piles.