Laser circumcision is an effective way of removing the foreskin. It is done for religious compulsions or various other reasons like phimosis, paraphimosis, and balanitis. There are plenty of benefits to undertaking this procedure. It can help prevent several problems like sexually transmitted infections, urinary infections, etc. In case you are looking for a laser surgeon in Kolkata for circumcision, reach out to Clinica Health.
In today’s blog, let’s learn more about the laser circumcision process and what are the benefits of laser circumcision for a person.
What Is Laser Circumcision?
This is a simple and effective procedure wherein the laser surgeon will remove the foreskin using a high-energy laser beam. Since the laser beam is used, the wound created by it is clean and there is little blood loss.
The surgery can take 10-15 minutes. The important thing about this surgery is that there is a much shorter recovery time when compared to other procedures. Hence, it is preferred above other surgeries for the removal of the foreskin.
What Are the Benefits of Laser Circumcision?
Laser surgery is very effective as there is little blood loss. The person can spend little time at the hospital as required, which in most cases isn’t required. Laser surgery is more precise than stapler circumcision, and offers a clean scar which prevents the regrowth of the foreskin. The benefits are as follows:
- Short procedure around 10-15 minutes.
- Very little to no blood loss.
- No wounds or scars after the procedure. A clean cut is made.
- Very little risk of infection
- It is a permanent solution for all foreskin issues
- There is no pain during sexual intercourse
- It is a permanent solution, where there is no recurrence after the surgery
- Able to resume normal activities throughout the day
For these reasons alone, you should be able to reach out to a laser surgeon in Kolkata and get the treatment that you require.
How To Prepare for Laser Surgery?
Here are some ways in which you can prepare for a laser circumcision surgery.
- Talk to your surgeon about your complete medical history before the procedure. If you are taking blood thinners, you need to inform your doctor of the same.
- Arrange for somebody to drive you to and from the venue as you may experience some discomfort from the procedure.
- If your work involves manual labour, you need to take some time off work so that you can heal from the procedure.
If you require a laser surgeon in Kolkata, reach out to Clinica Health for the same. Moreover, a laser circumcision procedure is very effective for the reasons mentioned above.
Reach out today for consultation.